Looking for a new challenge? Then this role maybe for you!
Contact Martin Vozar on 07818 462 279 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (Posted by FATC on behalf of Vozars – Please mention seeing on fatc.co.uk)
Take the unique opportunity to join our exciting new project. We have opened a new restaurant in the fantastic environment of Brixton village (formerly Granville Arcade) and are offering a position within our young fast growing company. You will be required to work 5 days a week for a minimum of 40 hours. The restaurant is closed on Mondays.
Your position will consist mainly of but not limited to:
• preparing the food
• serving the food
• dealing with suppliers
• assisting with developing the menu
• day to day running of the restaurant and liaising with customers
• the perfect opportunity to learn from some of the best professionals in the gluten free industry
• how to cook for people with a wide range of food intolerances and allergies
• a great chance to build your career within our company as we aim to open more restaurants
• a fun working environment
• free food at work and discount for your friends and family members
• additional training at the company’s expense
• opportunity to join profit sharing scheme
Our restaurant is a fusion of café and deli shop during the day and à la carte restaurant in the evening. We have created a visionary European restaurant serving meals and tapas that coeliacs and gluten intolerant customers cannot enjoy elsewhere. We offer for example chicken strips, arancini balls or fishcakes. Vozars is pleased to work in cooperation with CELIA – the only organic Czech pilsner that also has the benefit of being gluten free.
Brixton Village is the place to go for food from around the world. It is also the place where you will find cafés and restaurants serving a wide variety of flavours. Plus shops that sell everything from charcuterie and cheese through to finest African textiles and traditional Chinese medicine.
Vozars restaurant has one of the best locations within the Village as we are just inside one of the two main entrances. The venue was previously known as WAGfree – the award winning café and bakery with accolades such as “Best place to eat out 2011” by Coeliac UK, “Top 5 brownies in London” and “Best bakeries in London” both by the Evening Standard. Every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday evening the venue adjacent to us offers live music.
Gluten free is the fastest growing sector within the free from market (lactose, dairy, gluten free, organic and vegan). We have created a partnership with WAGfree bakery to accommodate the growing demand for gluten free catering.