Public Sector Catering Article
This month Caroline had the privilege of writing an article for the April issue of the Public Sector Catering magazine. With Covid highlighting the need for strict controls when it comes to cross-contamination and person to person contact, for those with a food allergy the risk of cross-contamination is ever present.
In the article Caroline explains how allergen safety compliance is being increasingly scrutinised and how the regulations have not changed due to the pandemic, that, alongside Natasha’s Law which comes into force on the 1st October 2021 means that all those working within the hospitality and catering industries need to ensure they are ready to welcome customers back safely.
- 2019 Institute of Hospitality article – https://www.instituteofhospitality.org/knowledge/hq-magazine2/current-magazine/
- July 2019 HTA annual Conference – https://hta.org.uk/event_listing/hta-catering-conference-2019.html
- Feb 2019 IOH – Webinar – https://www.instituteofhospitality.org/event/allergens-made-simple-are-you-complying/
- 1Q FSCI Article contributed to Food Allergy Awareness Article.
- Oct 2018 Institute of Hospitality Fact sheet:
- Sept 2018 – Association of Independent Stores (catering workshops)
- May 2018 – Bournemouth University – CHME International Conference:- https://www.bournemouth.ac.uk/about/our-faculties/faculty-management/our-departments/department-tourism-hospitality/chme-conference-2018/programme-pre-conference-events
- Spring 2016 The Garden Centre & Farm Shop Catering – Do you welcome the FreeFrom Customer! Page 34-37 201611 Rise & Shine https://us12.campaign-archive.com/?u=d790fc8d9896cbcc47398a308&id=8103f2b336&e=0192b9b5e2