Date of Event
Date(s) - 16/11/2021
9:00 am - 10:30 am
Please Note: You need to have completed the Induction Training before being able to complete the Level 2 CIEH Training
Induction Training – Online Event – By Invitation Only from Winchester City Council
Food Allergy Aware in partnership with Winchester City Council will offer a summary of the basic Allergen management information your staff needs to be aware of to be compliant under the current FIR (1169/2011) regulations. It will also touch on the NEW ‘Natasha’s Law’ regulations which come into force on Friday 1st October 2021.
You are invited to join us for this 75 minute Induction training where we will cover the topics listed below, you will also have the opportunity to ask questions as appropriate to our business.
- Allergies, Coeliac Disease and Intolerances
- Understanding the 14 Major Allergens listed under FIR 1169/2011
- Allergens and the law including Natasha’s Law (PPDS Labelling)
- Controls and Cross Contamination
Who should attend?
Senior Chefs. Front of House Managers and Supervisors involved in the management, and / or preparation or serving of food within your business. The presentation from this training is available to purchase with or without induction booklets to tailour and use as a training resources for your business.
To obtain a free copy of the induction booklet email Consultancy@fatc.co.uk – with contact name, email and full postal address.
Places are limited to one space per business and you are advised to book early to ensure a space, if we have spaces available nearer the date there maybe an option for a second space – please email Lisa Marketing@fatc.co.uk – stating ‘Waitlist – 2nd space’
Conditions of attendance
Registered business details will be checked by Winchester City Council’s Food Safety team prior to being given full approval to attend.
- If you are a food business operating within the Winchester District and are not registered as a food business, then you can find details on food business registration via the following link, once registered you can apply to attend. – https://www.food.gov.uk/business-guidance/register-a-food-business
- If you are not registered within Winchester, please register but know that priority is being given to Winchester based businesses.
Please contact Mike Greenwood if you have any queries about your WCC business registration – firstname.lastname@example.org
Online: Induction training 9:00 – 10.30 each date
- Wednesday 22nd September – POSTPONED
- Tuesday 12th October – CLOSED
- Tuesday 16th November – Live
- Tuesday 11th January 2022 – Live
Zoom link will be sent 3 days prior
Face 2 face: Level 2 CIEH WCC training – 9:15 Arrival, 9.30 start 14:00 approx. finish
- Friday 1st October – POSTPONED
- Wednesday 27th October – Live
- Tuesday 30th November – Live
- Monday 24th January 2022 – Live
Details sent 10 days prior to the event