Food Matters Live’ – a unique cross-sector forum bringing together thousands of visitors from the worlds of food service, retail, manufacturing, health, nutrition and public policy. Taking place at London’s ExCeL from Tuesday 18 – Thursday 20 November, it will address one of the most important issues of our time: the relationship between the customer, food, health and nutrition. Register for your free ticket now
- Over 20 interactive and lively debates from world-leading experts in nutrition, health and food, exploring a range of compelling topics, from understanding the complex issues affecting the nutritional state of the nation, to exciting new developments in food science and innovation. View the conference >
- A carefully curated exhibition featuring 200 leading organisations from global corporations to some of the sector’s most exciting new ventures, including Rebel Kitchen, Allergy UK, The Unilever Foundry, Food and Drink Federation, British Nutrition Foundation, Warburtons, Amy’s Kitchen, Secret Sausages, A2 Milk, Tesco Food Academy, the Vegan Society and of course, FATC. View the exhibitor list >
- Over 450 renowned speakers from across industry, government and health. Speakers include Professor Susan Jebb, Professor of Diet and Population Health in the Department of Primary Care Health Sciences, The University of Oxford and Chair of The Department of Health Public Health Responsibility Deal Food Network; Professor Judith Buttriss, Director General, British Nutrition Foundation; and Linda Hindle, Lead Allied Health Professional, Public Health England. View the speakers >
- More than 80 free-to-attend seminar sessions covering essential topics including a dedicated Free From Allergy & Intolerance programme featuring Michelle Berriedale-Johnson, Foods Matter; Hamish Renton, Hamish Renton Associates; Steve Bessant, Bessant & Drury; Caz Roberts, Gluugle; Wan Mak, Sodexo; Kathryn Miller, Coeliac UK; Lucinda Bruce-Gardyne, Genius; Caroline Benjamin, Food Allergy Training Consultancy; Holly Wales, Udi’s Gluten Free; Catherine Hinchcliff, 3663. View the seminars >
- Interactive attractions and practical demonstrations bring to life the learning from the education programme. These will include cookery demonstrations and tastings exploring the nutritional and sustainability benefits of alternative food sources. Meanwhile, other attractions will focus on how differences in textures, colours and appearance can affect consumers’ decisions, and potentially encourage healthier choices. View the attractions >
If you are interested to find out more come along and see us at Food Matters Live visit our stand EZ10 where members of RSPH and FATC will be on hand to give you more information and guidance n the new regulations. See our presentation on Thursday 20 November in Room 23 at 10.50 giving an overview of the FIC 1169/2011 regulations and showing what resources are available to you.
Food Matters Live is taking place at London’s ExCeL from Tuesday 18 – Thursday 20 November; it will address one of the most important issues of our time: the relationship between the customer, food, health and nutrition. Register for your free ticket now